Metavision Website Privacy Notice
This Notice explains how Metavision Limited (“Metavision”, “us” or “we”) collects and uses your personal data when you use our website. Metavision is the data controller in respect of the personal data we collect and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This notice should be read together with our Cookies Statement.
What personal data we collect
When you use our website, we collect certain technical information that is sent by your browser to our website (stored as log files). This includes information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, language, time zone setting, access times and any referring website addresses.
If you decide to use our contact form, we may also collect personal data you provide to us such as your name and email address and the contents of that correspondence.
How we use personal data we collect and the legal bases we rely on
Depending on the situation, we may use the personal data we collect from you through the site in the following ways:
- to ensure that the website is presented to you in an effective manner; and
- to provide you with information that you have requested from us; and
We process your personal data because it is in our legitimate interests to maintain and promote our services and properly administer our business, for example, when you contact us and submit a query.
Sharing your personal data
We may share your personal data with third parties including:
- Government and regulatory authorities, for example to respond to a legal request or comply with a legal obligation;
- Suppliers of IT services (such as those needed to operate this website);
- Other group companies which means our subsidiaries, or ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries;
- In the event that we sell, buy or merge any business or assets, including to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets and their respective professional advisers.
Storage and transfers
Under applicable data privacy laws you may in certain circumstances have the right to:
- Request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you;
- Object to the processing of your personal data;
- Request that we rectify, delete, or limit the processing of your personal data; and
- Not be subject to a decision based solely on automated means, where these decisions have a legal or similarly significant impact on you.
To make any requests regarding your personal data, or if you have any questions or concerns regarding your personal data, please submit your written request to us at Metavision Limited, 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London, EC1nN 2AE. We will comply with any requests to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware, however that there are a number of limitations to these rights, and there may be circumstances where we are not able to comply with your request. You are also entitled to raise your concerns with your local supervisory authority for data protection.
If you have a concern or a complaint about how we have used your personal data, as a first step, you should raise this with us, via the email address or by writing to us at:
2 Waterhouse Square,
Company number: 13412337
Changes to this Notice
We reserve the right to modify or amend this notice at any time and will always post the revised notice on our website.
Last updated: November 2021
Last updated: November 2021
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers. These files are either stored in the memory of your computer or other device such as mobile phones or tablet devices (these cookies are generally known as session cookies) or are placed on the hard drive of your device (generally known as persistent cookies).
For more details about cookies and details of how to delete and disable cookies you can visit www.aboutcookies.org and also see our section on more information and turning cookies off below.
We use the following cookies on our website:
Google Analytics Cookies
Google Analytics uses these cookies to provide Metavision with analytical information about the use of our services.
Vimeo Analytics Cookies
Vimeo uses these cookies to provide Metavision with analytical information about the use of our services.
When do our cookies expire?
Most of the cookies on our websites expire at the end of your current session on our website. However, some of our cookies have an extended lifespan of 365 days.
Where can I find more information about cookies, and how do I turn cookies off or delete cookies?
Find out more about cookies, including how to disable/enable and delete them, at the following website www.aboutcookies.org.